Wednesday, December 1, 2010

6 Hours at CP

Mass start!

Something Wicked guys made sure we were heading in the right direction.



Stuck in traffic dismount.

Craig keeping us safe and Laura waiting for her turn.



Post Ride Sunset.
What a great day of racing and good vibes all around! Despite the mechanical mishaps, cramping and the fact that I bashed my leg up the week prior I still had a big smile on my face at the end! Started cramping up pretty good around the fourth lap and had to fight it off till the end. After talking to some other racers this seemed to be the norm and when you are riding for six hours it is almost inevitable.
Big thanks to the Something Wicked guys for putting together another awesome day of racing and for Marc making me feel like I was riding on training wheels at the end of the race!









No comments:

Post a Comment